DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Credit deflation and the reflation cycle to come (part 3)

spunko

Noallegiance

WTF happened?!

I went on the school run, came back and found I'd earned several thousand £s!

Easy game this innit?!

xD

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Pip321 said:

Just for info....the share price twitched this morning but no real reaction to what was a strong business announcement and 'promise' of a dividend. 

It will drop tomorrow and for the next 5-6 weeks.

HousePriceMania

p.S. just got this email from IB

O.o

Symbol Buy Outperform Hold Underperform Sell  Account(s)
POLY@LSE 4(-1) 9(0) 5(0) 0(0) 0(0)  U****754

HousePriceMania
10 minutes ago, Noallegiance said:

WTF happened?!

Easy game this innit?!

xD

image.jpeg.b2dfae425e50bd86fc80602e1da79965.jpeg

Yellow_Reduced_Sticker
14 minutes ago, Noallegiance said:

WTF happened?!

Easy game this innit?!

xD

I see you must of bought GAZPROM at the bottom circa 0.02 YOU lucky bugger! xD

Blimey i've been WIPED OUT! Good job its only 1% of my portfolio...

image.jpeg.9e0ddb3432fd5db4eea60ed4193c93d5.jpeg

HousePriceMania
1 hour ago, Yadda yadda yadda said:

Does the Government even understand that a vast swathe of the population cannot afford gas and leccy up £1,500

This is a good point.  No, I dont think they do.

Was in the pub in London years ago and was chatting to this very middle class public school boy type who was a friend of a friend, he was maybe mid to late 20s.

He flat out said I was making it up when I told him when I was brought up there was no work, people went hungry and I only went to uni because I couldn't get a job, nor could my siblings and father.

If I hadn't witnessed such crass, out of touch, ivory tower, moronic attitude for myself I wouldn't believe someone could be this far removed from the reality of millions of people in their own country.  

Im not sure what you do with people like that but sadly these are the people running the country effectively.

here it comes CBDC.....

POWELL: WAR UNDERSCORES NEED FOR ACTION ON DIGITAL CURRENCY

39 minutes ago, HousePriceMania said:

Bit of a post for the people who are not investing gods....

I've been using Interactive Brokers for 4/5 months now ( was recommended by a bloke on twitter I follow and chat to ) and just want to give it a big thumbs up.

I've had a basic share dealing account with a bank for a number of years and it really is basic. 

IB is a whole new ball game and makes it easier to stay on top of your investments, get better prices, invest on margin, short stuff, move money into other currencies ( i have swiss/japan/poland/NZ/US/Sweden currencies ), you can get access to commodities/options/bonds/futures/etc

The reports are handy, I can see I'm heavily weighed in oil/currency, mostly in Europe with some exposure to Asia and South America.

I can only compare it to the crappy bank share dealing account I have but I wish I'd changed over years ago, I feel I'd be a lot better off.

I'll second that as a long term user.  I've just opened an ISA as well.  IB is not for everyone though as the interfaces and functionality can be overwhelming.  How did you find that and what platform do you use?  I mainly use the Android app on a tablet as, amongst other things, it provides a portfolio valuation in GBP.

4 hours ago, Pip321 said:

Perhaps someone should have got Putin to fit his own fence panels or cut his own hedge…would have kept him out of trouble.

Best way to placate any Testosterone fuelled man is to give him a bush to focus on!

Noallegiance
35 minutes ago, Yellow_Reduced_Sticker said:

I see you must of bought GAZPROM at the bottom circa 0.02 YOU lucky bugger! xD

Blimey i've been WIPED OUT! Good job its only 1% of my portfolio...

image.jpeg.9e0ddb3432fd5db4eea60ed4193c93d5.jpeg

I've bought nothing! 

Commodities have gone cuckoo!

3 minutes ago, CannonFodder said:

https://www.ft.com/content/502225bb-9bd8-4b3d-889b-0273f37e15eb

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/saudi-arabia-confirms-commitment-to-oil-deal-with-russia/

Interested in the hive mind view here, are Opec nations getting somewhat miffed with the west and closing ranks.

Oil and gas could fly here. 

Wow

CannonFodder
1 minute ago, Noallegiance said:

I've bought nothing! 

Commodities have gone cuckoo!

Wow

I filled up on the weekend just in case ;) - my tank is worth more than my poly and gaz now lol

Yellow_Reduced_Sticker
54 minutes ago, MrXxxx said:

It will drop tomorrow and for the next 5-6 weeks.

Are you winding us up? :Old: Do ya want to see us all here with our BEGGING BOWLS out at a high-street near you soon!:o

OR...Are YOU just saying that cos you've discovered i've become a POLY holder?! xD

7 minutes ago, CannonFodder said:

https://www.ft.com/content/502225bb-9bd8-4b3d-889b-0273f37e15eb

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/saudi-arabia-confirms-commitment-to-oil-deal-with-russia/

Interested in the hive mind view here, are Opec nations getting somewhat miffed with the west and closing ranks.

Oil and gas could fly here. 

Whats the FT article say?

Yellow_Reduced_Sticker
5 minutes ago, Yellow_Reduced_Sticker said:

Are you winding us up? :Old: Do ya want to see us all here with our BEGGING BOWLS out at a high-street near you soon!:o

OR...Are YOU just saying that cos you've discovered i've become a POLY holder?! xD

EDIT TO ADD!

F***ing h... POLY is ROCKETING! ...this time next year rodney!:Jumping:

image.jpeg.203421c40c8ffd6ffbbaa18c8b4a9f9a.jpeg

CannonFodder
5 minutes ago, Plan-b said:

Whats the FT article say?

UAE has restricted its borders to ukrainian, now they need a visa, before they did not.

It could be fear of refugees but why would they go there and travel between the two must be minimal due to war, seems a massive FU tbh especially atm.

1 minute ago, CannonFodder said:

UAE has restricted its borders to ukrainian, now they need a visa, before they did not.

It could be fear of refugees but why would they go there and travel between the two must be minimal due to war, seems a massive FU tbh especially atm.

Then it's only fair the world stops buying Saudi oil too, and continue to stand with Ukraine (Even if they couldn't point to it on a map and had no idea of the issues of either side, let alone one, before last week)

CannonFodder
1 minute ago, Loki said:

Then it's only fair the world stops buying Saudi oil too, and continue to stand with Ukraine (Even if they couldn't point to it on a map and had no idea of the issues of either side, let alone one, before last week)

Or yemen but we have another thread for that ;)

I could imagine regime change in a major oil producer (deposing putin) not floating the opec boat. Produces oil- check, dictator - check, dubious value on human rights - check, doesnt have have western woke views on equality- check.

They didnt like the Suez either and have form for embargos. 

Wish i understood options but i dont, what are the futures looking at in the 130 140 150 ranges, does anyone know. What is smart money doing.

Am I a crackpot here?

3 minutes ago, CannonFodder said:

Produces oil- check, dictator - check, dubious value on human rights - check, doesnt have have western* woke views on equality- check.

*traditional/true/non-selective

Canada? xD

JimmyTheBruce

So nobody can find anywhere to buy OGZD, but it's gone from an open of 0.72, down to 0.019, to a current price of 0.58.  Who's buying to lift the price?

Archived